Compared with the traditional solution, the AT5810/AT5810S/AT58MP1T1RA/ AT58MP1T1RS8 chip integrates a phase-locked loop function, which can lock a fixed frequency; it can be adjusted by software to change the time, sensing distance, PWM output and other functions, which can quickly and flexibly match with peripheral products ; In mass production, the consistency is high, the stability is good, and the operation is convenient.
Common precautions are as follows:
(1) The sensing distance is measured under certain test conditions. The actual sensing distance is related to the hanging height, the openness of the test site, the size of the tester (high, short, fat and thin), and the step direction. The sensing distance of the final product is recommended to Actual measurement shall prevail;
(2) When the radar sensors are densely distributed, try to ensure that the radar antennas are parallel to each other to avoid direct illumination between the antenna surfaces; for scenarios where the radar antennas may illuminate each other, it is recommended that the installation distance exceeds 1m; for aging tests and other densely distributed For the scene, ensure that there is a distance of more than 20cm between the lights;
(3) Microwave induction radar has a certain internal force through the wall. It can penetrate and sense thin wooden walls and glass walls, but it is generally not easy to penetrate and sense solid brick walls.
(1) Normally, the directional pattern is basically determined after the antenna form is fixed, and the antenna backlobe optimization can consider the use of a more directional antenna;
(2) When designing the antenna: keep the antenna surface away from the edge of the board as much as possible, increase the size of the board as much as possible, and cover the ground on the bottom as much as possible; consider placing a shielding cover on the back of the module to reduce the radiation effect of the antenna on the back of the module;
(3) The test environment will affect the corresponding test results: In general, there is reflection in the indoor space, which will cause the sensing distance behind the module to be relatively far; but in an outdoor environment, this situation will be reduced.
The reference board design provided by the Airtouch Technology has requirements for the laminated structure of the PCB and the dielectric constant of the sheet. For details, please refer to the "PCB Manufacturing Process Parameters" document of each reference design.
The thickness of the board (or the laminated structure of the board) and the dielectric constant of the board are the most important things to pay attention to. The consistency of the thickness and the dielectric constant of the board is most closely related to the consistency of the module.
WeChat Public Account
WeChat Subscription Account